Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is industry standard for a type of performance measurement. KPIs are commonly used by an organization to evaluate its success or the success of a particular activity in which it is engaged.
KPI may stand for:
- Key performance indicator
- Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
- Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute
- King pin inclination, see also camber angle
- Kralyevich Productions, Inc
- Kryvyi Rih Pedagogical Institute
- Kuwait Petroleum International
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KPI.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.